Will not fit TTRS!!
IE performance intercooler system for your Audi RS3 2.5TFSI DAZA engine contains a massive bar & plate core and cast aluminum end tanks equipped with our Flow Distribution System (FDS™) technology. This true motorsport design will support anything from stage 1 power to crazy 1000+HP builds while delivering incredibly efficient cooling properties. Combat heat soak, lower intake air temperatures, and maintain the highest power output possible from your performance software and hardware upgrades.
DROP INTAKE TEMPS
- FDS forces airflow evenly through entire core
- 65% larger core size than stock
- 28.6% lower intake air temps
- 9% lower pressure drop than stock
- +24WHP & + 24WTQ on Stage 1 tune
- 21.9"x11.37"x3.35" bar & plate core size
- Massive 834 cubic inch core volume
- Defends against power-robbing heat soak
- Recovers from heat soak faster
- 1000+ horsepower capable design
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Compatible with Adaptive Crusie Control (ACC)
- In-house CNC machined aluminum cast end tanks
- Hand TIG welded, and pressure tested in the USA
- Bolt-in hassle-free design for easy install
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) optimized
- High-grip and beveled inlet/outlets for boost-leak free connections
THE ONE AND ONLY FDS™
Cooling your 2.5T engine for the most power possible comes down to efficiency. What is the point of a large intercooler core if you can't effectively take full advantage of the entire space? IE's Flow Distribution System (FDS) places precisely engineered fins inside the end tank to force airflow evenly across the whole surface area to distribute the heat more effectively and recover faster. When drastically reducing air intake temperatures for the most significant power gains possible, IE FDS intercoolers are the proven cheat code.
NO BOOST LEAKS
The RS3 2.5TFSI engine is no stranger to big boost. Designed for any power goal, the inlet and outlet ports are specifically designed and in-house CNC machined to prevent boost hoses from popping off. Our engineers have paid close attention to detail with a flat-stop edge and beveled grooves for a high-friction surface that grips your hoses and locks them in place for good.
The end tanks are manufactured from high-quality aluminum castings with ultra-thick and reinforced mounting for long life and worry-free operation. All mounting bosses and surfaces are in-house precision CNC machined and hand-verified for an exact fit.
IN-HOUSE TIG WELDED
For maximum quality, finish detail, and outstanding quality, every intercooler is meticulously in-house TIG welded by our intercooler welding specialists. Every unit undergoes a strict post-welding multi-point critical inspection and is tested on our leak-down station before shipping. This level of manufacturing ensures a reliable product ready to install and perform right out of the box.
Your intercooler kit is the maximized size for ultimate performance while retaining a perfect stock-like replacement that requires no installation modifications. Includes all necessary hardware to install and fit vehicles with or without adaptive cruise control (ACC) without purchasing additional brackets.
European and ROW (rest-of-world) models may require a US crash bar for installation.