From late 2018, many vehicles have been manufactured with a Gasoline/Otto Particulate Filter to reduce further the emissions from the vehicle. The Milltek Sport Particulate Filter-Back range is designed to compensate for the sound reducing qualities from the particulate filter and significantly improve the sound aesthetic of the exhaust system.
All our performance exhaust systems are designed with you in mind, and we cater to an ever-expanding range of vehicles. We believe in continuous evolution, and our research & development team work throughout the year to deliver the most in demand solutions to all your performance exhaust requirements. All of our products are made in the UK and distributed to more than 90 countries worldwide, making Milltek Sport one of the most accessible performance aftermarket brands on the market.
- Designed, Developed and Tested at Milltek Sport’s facility at the Nürburgring, Germany
- New larger diameter 80mm / 3.15” T304L pipework giving a 30% reduction in back pressure
- HollowTech rear Mufflers to give a deeper tone without drone or resonance at highway speeds
- New high spec valves on the Mk8 R to prevent valve “rattle”
- Range of Oval (OEM+ Style) plus Round Tips 115mm and 100mm diameter options for the MK8 R