To get the most from your factory brakes, our RP700 Brake Pads are an essential upgrade to your braking system to reduce fade and improve feel. We've developed our new RP700 compound through extensive testing on road and track. The result? Near-zero brake fade under high temperature use, yet without requiring a warmup period.
- Ideal for demanding driving. Perfect for fast road driving and occasional track day use. Yet without any compromise in daily driving
- Designed for use with your car’s factory brake hardware – simple direct replacement fitment
- Extensive testing of our RP700 compound has found the sweet-spot between excellent cold bite and high temp fade resistance
- A key development focus has been around perfecting pedal feel - resulting in progressive braking with unparalleled pedal response
- Available as sets of front pads or rear pads, with multiple applications (see below). Unlike other aftermarket pad brands, we offer two choices of rear pad, to suit either ventilated or solid rear discs.
*310mm REAR PADS FOR ELECTRIC PARK BRAKE VEHICLES ONLY*
*310mm/300mm REAR PADS FOR MANUAL PARK BRAKE ONLY*
310mm x 22mm ventilated discs ( For the larger OEM brakes on higher power models such as Golf R, GTI PP, Audi S3):